Monday, December 23, 2013

Because of the extensiveness of the main pieces of art I want the centerpieces of the main tables to be full but simple. I really like these Hortensias and I would add the bottom of the "Flowers Part two" picture. With the lights and the white object in the middle of the vases, I think they would be really pretty and classic.

wedding idea
wedding idea

Download whole gallery
wedding cake
wedding cake

Download whole gallery
Because of the extensiveness of the main pieces of art I want the centerpieces of the main tables to be full but simple. I really like these Hortensias and I would add the bottom of the "Flowers Part two" picture. With the lights and the white object in the middle of the vases, I think they would be really pretty and classic.
Because of the extensiveness of the main pieces of art I want the centerpieces of the main tables to be full but simple. I really like these Hortensias and I would add the bottom of the "Flowers Part two" picture. With the lights and the white object in the middle of the vases, I think they would be really pretty and classic.

Download whole gallery
Cake
Cake

Download whole gallery
Wedding Cake
Wedding Cake

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment